Good preparation gives you a much better result!
1,000’s of people who had previously prepared for the Official Hypnosis for Business™ sessions tell us their problems had been solved sooner.
And that’s exactly what you want!
So do we, because that’s how we keep our success rate at 95%.
Look in the mirror of your life.
Think. Check your feelings and take your time.
What is this inventory?
The Alexaa inventory is designed to get you to start asking questions to examine and explore yourself, your behaviors, your motives, and your history.
These are questions you’ve probably never asked yourself directly, even though you’ve thought about or dealt with the issues that surround them.
Why is it important?
We all come to life with an emotional dowry that contains fears, anticipations, expectations, and your wounds, and your strengths.
The emotional dowry is learned in your past life, but it becomes second nature. pre-programmed patterns in your subconscious. In other words, your aspirations are based on what you had, what you didn’t have, what you wish to repair, and what you wish to repeat.
When you answer these questions it is like holding a mirror close up and looking at various parts of yourself. My hope is that by looking at them
without judgment or prejudice, you are able to take note of your challenges and to map the changes you’d like to make.
How should I use it?
This inventory is not a rigid exercise or something you score. I want you to explore each of these questions individually on your own time.
As you read through them, and begin thinking about the answers, circle the 2-3\ that are most relevant and start going back just to those because they hold the kernel of what is significant to you in becoming more self-aware about your life.
- What happened just before your problem arose? (In 98% there was an (unconscious) direct cause).
- How does having and keeping your problem have a positive function in your life?
- What do you lose when you solve your problem?
- Is there a connection between your problem and the situation you are in now?
- Is there a connection between your problem and an event from your past
- What does your body want to make clear to you with this problem? What is the positive intention behind it?
- Are you born with it or is your problem learned behavior?
- Is it really your problem, or more of another person’s problem?
- What can and do you want to change about yourself, or the way you deal with it?
- We will discuss your answers during your intake.