Swiss EMDR-Hypno™ is grounded on 5 pillars, proven to be the best in the world, VU Amsterdam, Harvard, and Stanford. EMDR and RTT.
All is powered by;
1. Evidence-based solutions and scientific solid data-driven proven results of international #1 experts.
2. Modern (neuro) science from international #1 level universities.
1. VU Amsterdam
Dr. M.M. Rietdijk.
a. Clinical and labor & organizational psychology.
b. He is also a global leader in cultural change, is the leading speaker, trainer, consultant, and
coach for realizing a measurable high performance.
c. Ass. professor at the Department of Management and Organization.
d. Scientific Director of ADRIBA. An Executive Education and Research Center for
Applied Behavior Analysis, Organizational Behavior Management (OBM).
VU-ADRIBA is the leading platform for Organizational Behavior Management
(OBM) in Europe. He is the first person in Europe with a Ph.D. in this subject.
2. Harvard University. Harvard University framework and the I.P. of leading expert Dr. E V. Lang,
Harvard Medical School professor, MD, Ph.D., FSIR, FSCEH, CEO, and President.
b. Harvard Professor of Psychology Stephen M. Kosslyn and the research team at his
Visual Cognitive Neuroscience Lab. Kosslyn, Harvard since 1977, teamed up with
c. Stanford University’s David Spiegel, leading in hypnosis research
Dr. David Spiegel, a hypnosis expert, and professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at Stanford University School of Medicine.
Recommended by the WHO for solving PTSD
Leading in the UK, and California, US. Exploding worldwide. Rapid relief of emotional and physical issues.
Supporting I.P. is from Dr. J. Dispenza, a world-leading expert in neuro-scientific principles to improve ‘brain-body behavior’ performance, based on > 8.500 brain scans. Backed by 2019 MIT research. RTT is endorsed by the
– General Hypnotherapy Register,
– Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council,
– National and International Council of Psychotherapists,
– American Board of Hypnotherapy,
– International Association of Complementary Therapists, plus
– the International Institute of Complementary Therapies.
Who and what we also have incorporated;
- The theoretical and professional issues in the Analysis of Behavior. About behaviorism, Verbal behavior Beyond Freedom and Dignity, Recent Issues in the Analysis of Behavior. (Burrhus Frederic Skinner)
- The psychosocial stages of ego development (Erikson, Mahler, Vaillant).
- The psychobiology of state-dependent “body memories” (Rossi, Cheek, Lowen).
- The development of ego states (Hartmann, Assagioli, Berne, Kohut, Watkins).
- The incorporation of Gestalt techniques (Fritz Perls).
- The intrapsychic interaction of complexes, shadow and persona (Jung).
- The influences of pre- and perinatal imprinted trauma (Grof, Janov, Emerson).
- The imperative for “ego strengthening” and “ego surrender” (Fromm, Welwood).
- The neuropsychology of trauma and PTSD (Schore, van der Kolk, Porges).
- The transpersonal realms of experience (Jung, Maslow, Assagioli, Grof, Goleman).
- The wisdom of the body (Levine, van der Kolk, Rothschild)